Search This Blog

Thursday 14 September 2017

Building a brand in books

As a fledgling author and independent of any help... It's hard work to build a brand.
RPG Books is my brand.
It's slowly becoming a brand, my work, my stories, my books, shared with the world.
They are personalised with the thoughts and streams of ideas at the time of putting pen to paper, or computer content!
There are more to add and enjoy but in the mean time, the work continues... Marketing, blogging, sharing on social media and on and on it goes...
The results? Well I'll never be a millionaire through my writing but my intention was never that.
Share the thoughts and giving the world a piece of me is all I want.

If you have a chance, have a look at my author page on Amazon and maybe even download or order a copy of one of RPG books...

No comments:

Post a Comment