Search This Blog

Thursday 24 August 2017

Book your appointment

Thrill seekers... Book your appointment with one of my books.
If it's choice you are after, there are a few already penned and available to select.
From Legally Lucky, the first novel inspired by hope, dreams and aspirations of money to the second instalment of the psychological Thriller Obsession of The Damned, part of the continuing Mental Dental (MBP) series.
In between them, there are Phobic Wars, Phantasms in the Infirmary Vol I and Vol II plus a little more on The Ultimate Phantasms in the Infirmary, a veritable horror fest of hospital hauntings. There's even a Spanish version, which is on Kindle Countdown Deal in a day's time.
Then there's a comedy, Hilarity in the Hills...
As my catalogue increases, I think it caters for different moods, genres and taste in contemporary fiction.
The writing style is mine, so I hope you can consider them and enjoy them?
All I ask for is that you write an honest review of what you think of them.
Why? Well, we are all learning and this helps to target my future exploits. It also means more people get to know my books and makes them more readable and accessible to others.

Enjoy what's left of the summer and chill with one of the RPG Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment