Search This Blog

Thursday 25 August 2016

Continuity of a great story... MENTAL DENTAL MBP II

Thank you to all the readers who are actively reading my books.
The activity on the kindle editions seems very healthy and encouraging.

With that in mind, I am excited at the progress of my new novel, the follow up to Mental Dental (Murder by Proxy)

My hope,  should I say target, is to have it ready by Christmas.

It's really a great relief and exciting seeing the stories develop. The aim is to provide a great tale to continue the original story line as it "has legs" ... And it will run!!

This time,  I will have a pre release date and a chance to pre-order for Christmas on paperback and Kindle. Trying something different for this whopper of a story

So in preparation for the new release, this may be an appropriate time to make an appointment with the dentists and read the precursor to it...  REMEMBER... Mental Dental (MBP) is on Amazon.

Gotta work on the title and cover...  Any suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment