Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Eight books

Following the publication of my latest novel,  it takes my tally to eight!

Who'd have thought that a few years ago?
I published Legally Lucky, anxious about making the decision and with lots of stories to tell, I made the leap of faith.

True,  they will probably never make the classics list but they are entertaining and fun.
All available on kindle and paperback.
One in Spanish.
A trilogy. 
All with potential best selling qualities...

Now there are eight ....
Legally Lucky
Phobic Wars
Mental Dental (Murder by Proxy)
Phantasms in the Infirmary
Phantasms in the Infirmary Vol II
The Ultimate Phantasms in the Infirmary
Fantasmas en el Hospital
Hilarity in the Hills

So why write?
Simply because I enjoy the construction,  development and publishing of the stories to share with others.

Knowing that others find them enjoyable is good enough for me. It's not about the money, not a lot to be made up to now!

My aspiration is that one day I'd like to do this full time.

For those of you thinking of publishing,  my advice : go for it.

He who dares wins

No comments:

Post a Comment