Search This Blog

Thursday 4 December 2014

Stories from the heart

Writing a book is a marvelous experience.
The inception of the idea is paramount followed by the incentive to complete the project for the right reasons.
My reasons are not financial...  The drive is the desire to write a decent book with a great tale behind it.

Having had no formal training on writing,  one learns as one goes along with the hope of attaining a decent and interesting / captivating style.

Legally Lucky through to Phantasms in the Infirmary,  I can see the style change and confidence in my ability to share and projects evolution.

They are original,  contemporary and gripping.

I hope you can appreciate the aims of the book and forgive some of my maverick mistakes,  enjoying the tales and their meaningful results?

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment