Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Financial rewards

Writing a book was something I've always dared to do..
My reason,  a legacy, a chance to be different,  an opportunity to create a piece of work that was far removed from my day job as a clinician.  It was a dare and a passion.  The last thing on my mind was the financial gain.

Four books in,  I'm still driven by the same things. 
The drive is still to share a creation,  a moment in my mind that is allowed out in public. Beautiful, scary, clever and complex yet different.

All four books are different :
Legally Lucky is a sweet story with a moral lesson in life.

Phobic Wars,  a complex story of cockroaches and Atlantis intertwined with green issues and love.

Mental Dental (MBP)  is a release of energy,  a twisting and twisted killer thriller that involves innovative streams,  you've got to read it to believe it.

Then there's the new baby,  Phantasms in the Infirmary.
This again is different in many ways.  It's a compilation of chilling tales some on experiences in hospital for many years.  It's also different in that it is coauthored by my wife,  Julie. 
It's a great compilation and the different style of writing is brilliantly blended.

All four books are out there to be enjoyed. Here is the link to my Authorcentre on Amazon... Don't be a stranger and please visit

RAMS

If you read any,  please leave your review for all to read.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment