Search This Blog

Sunday 7 December 2014

Driving inspired writing

Writing stories is something I enjoy.  Development of the book and it's characters is a massive undertaking and can be arduous.
One has to be systematic and organised,  which is hard to do when you have a day job and family etc...  Life gets in the way!

Creativity is like a drug,  a mystical driving force that pushes one on to remain original and innovative.

All four books I've written have been projects of love.
There are no forced deadlines or contractual commitments other than those set by myself. Even so,  I hope that they are read by many for the right reasons.  Enjoyment, originality and familiarity with my work.

Please read any or all...  Please tell others about them and leave your reviews.



No comments:

Post a Comment