Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Busy week... No writing

The build up to the Christmas period has its flaws... It's been a tremendously busy week in health care.
I can honestly say that I have not had much time to think,  let alone write.

I have 3 books underway but not put any time into them.

I have been trying to promote the ones that are available.
Today, had a follow on Twitter from iAuthor...
Created a new profile on it..  See for yourself.

iAuthor

As far as the books go,  they are selling... 

I also went to my first ever Christmas pantomime.
Great laugh and good training when the grandchildren finally start coming.

In the meantime,  looking forward to the Christmas break.
Might get some writing done and maybe finish one of the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment