Search This Blog

Monday 1 September 2014

More writing

Being a part time author can be difficult.
After a long day in the NHS it can be difficult to get motivated to write.
The enjoyment of it allows some focus to return.
Putting my imagination into gear is not a problem though,  ideas for developing the story or stories in this case is wildly exhilarating.
Phantasms in the Infirmary is a collection of short stories based on 32 years in healthcare.
Ghostly Nuns,  asylum tales and others are written...  9 tales so far,  they are spooky too.
At times I have to check there isn't something sinister looking over my shoulder!!!
I think it is brilliantly different and with any luck,  there's loads of material for volume 2.
Just waiting for the literary agents decision on this and then full steam ahead.  I hope to have this available in October...  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment