Search This Blog

Monday 3 February 2014

Great Tv needed

Look forward to a good film or tv?
Like me,  you probably look forward to a good story on screen after a hard days work.
Dissatisfied with what's on?
Yeah, me too...

How can I get a story considered for adaptation to a screenplay?

There must be a multitude of people out there with a story that will make great Tv or a movie..  So how do we navigate the complexity of the business if you are not in the film industry?

How does one make that transition without the skill of writing a screenplay?
I'm not a screenwriter.
I'm an author that aspires to an adaptation of one of my books being used.
Bollywood, Hollywood..  I'd love to see one of my stories taken to the next level.

They are original and compatible with the medium..
Mental Dental (murder by proxy)..  Psychological thriller about murdering dentists
Legally Lucky...  A rags to riches story involving legal tangles, conspiracy and friendship
Phobic Wars..  Cockroaches and armagedon combined.

Any guidance is welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment