Search This Blog

Monday 6 January 2014

Old Trafford trip

FA cup,  third round match between Manchester United and Swansea.
I attended the match on freebie tickets with our youngest son Sean,  yesterday .
Ironic as neither of us support either team. However as football fans,  see my book Legally Lucky,  we enjoyed the magnificent spectacle that was a great match.  Swansea beat Man United 2-1.
They progress under Laudrup,  who has instilled in them some great team work.
David Moyse is still developing the team and I am sure he will restore them to their former glory.

As an ex player,  I am still drawn to wanting to get that feeling of playing in front of a crowd, on a great pitch,  manicure to perfection show off and play creatively but alas,  age has crept up with me...  Spectator status is now my full time role!!

Derby County,  my team,  also lost...  Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment